Lymphe Care platform uses own and third parties cookies, both during the browsing session as well as permanently in order to be able to function properly, obtain traffic website information or remember the actions and preferences of users for subsequent moments.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded into your computer or terminal when you access our web. The cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, the cookie can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by Lymphe Care (www.lymphe-care.com), or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information in the cookies that we use.
Purpose of the cookies
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the webserver of Lymphe Care, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. The cookies are also used to measure audience and traffic website parameters, track progress and number of entries.
Likewise, the webserver of Lymphe Care could automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. All this information is registered in a file of activity of the server that allows the later processing of the data with the purpose of obtaining statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, among other. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes which prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
Type of cookies
- Own cookies: These are those that we send your computer or terminal from our web.
- Third party cookies: These are those which are sent your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page which is not managed by us, if not they managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our web.
- Stubborn cookies: These are a type of cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specified period, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Scanning cookies: These are those, which well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our web. For this purpose, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the range of services that we offer.
- We use Google Analytics with the purpose of collecting information anonymously and report trends from websites without identifying individual users. In this way, our web remembers information which changes the appearance or behavior of the website. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google Adwords with the purpose of collecting information anonymously and report the visits which come through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our platform sends information to Google to report on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google reCAPTCHA with the purpose to avoid spam emails from the contact form. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google Firebase in order to provide direct communication in Live mode. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use MailRelay in order to send communications. The provider of this cookie is MailRelay.
For this purpose, we indicate that the use of different cookies by our weballows us to distinguish you from other users, provide a better experience in the use and identify problems to improve our platform. In the case that you give your approval, we will use the cookies which will allow us to have more information about your preferences.
We also inform you that the cookies, which are not necessary for the use of our web, can be blocked or disabled through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable the cookies, you can continue using our platform although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our platform may be less satisfactory.
- For more information about the Mozilla Firefox browser from here:
- For more information about the Google Chrome browser from here:
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- For more information about the Safari browser from here:
- For more information about the Opera browser from here: